4.9.10

Een beetje weten wie Svea Kloosterhof is.

Op de website van Code Management staat een leuk klein interviewtje met model Svea Kloosterhof. Zie hieronder!



Hi Svea
Hi there!

How old are you?
I'm 16

Tell us about your passions, obsessions and favorite old fashions
I love writing and being with my friends and boyfriend. Modeling is a passion to me as well, though it's work at the same time. I just love fashion. I adore the way people dressed from the 20's throughout the 70's. You can find every style in my closet. For example, I'm a big fan of the 50's inspired dresses from the fall/winter Louis Vuitton collection. But most particularly I love the 70's. The long flowery dresses and headbands, but also because of the people that tried to achieve freedom, although it wasn't always the smartest ways they tried to go about it...

Most played songs on your ipod?
Johnny Cash - Would You Lay With Me / Ain't No Grave / Cool Water (and many more of his songs)
Fleetwood Mac - I Loved Another Woman / Black Magic Woman
Goldfrapp - Train / Twist / Ooh La La

What are we allowed to wake you up for in the middle of the night?
Chocolate, although sushi is lovely too!

What do you like about modeling?
All the people and networking. It's not an easy job, even if most people think so. It's always a challenge to find the right angle and mood, working with the photographer to get the picture, and when you get it, it's just amazing!

What has been the best experience so far?
Going to South Africa to shoot with an elephant, that was the most amazing experience ever.

Where would you like to go?
I'd love to go to Japan. My mum and I have always wanted to go to travel and see all the gardens, fields and little houses.

How did you get in touch with Code?
I worked with an art photographer and put those pictures online at Hyves. Code sent me a message and asked if I would like to come see them in Amsterdam, that's how it all started.